(DO’S AND DON’T BY NUTRI FIT INDIA)
VATA: Space, Air – It controls cell division, movements, nervous system, thinking, and memory.
PITTA: Fire, water – It controls transformation, regulation of hormones and enzymes, retention and memory.
Kapha: Water, Earth – It controls structural integrity.
DO’S AND DON’TS
- Avoid bitter, astringent and pungent foods.
- Avoid raw salads. Saute the salads as it increases digestibility.
- Avoid spicy foods.
- Restrict fiber as it is dry.
- Avoid cold water and exposure to cold air.
- Avoid heavy combinations.
- Have sauteed salads.
- Incorporate sweet, sour and salty tastes (through chutneys).
- In case of sweet craving have dates, figs, and raisin.
- Breakfast is very important. It should be served with hot beverages.
- Lunch should not be too heavy.
- Have hot water.
- In the morning, have lime water.
- Use more of garlic, ginger, jeera, and ajwain.
- Add dalchini or elaichi in milk.
Read More: Nutrifit India
Visit For More Information: Weight Loss Diet Plan