We all are on weight loss journey at-least once in our life. Though a couple of succeed, most folks find yourself being disappointed and choose that each one the work isn’t well worth the effort.
However, we fail to know that there are dos and don’ts of following a weight loss regime. Below may be a simple guide to make sure you get maximum results for the trouble you set in and to make sure you are doing not commit common mistakes during Weight Loss Diet Plan journey.
1. Inadequate Sleep – sleeping but 7 hours interrupts body function and increases weight Gain hormones. make sure you give your body sufficient rest time to rejuvenate.
2. Not Drinking Enough Water – beverage detoxifies the body and boosts metabolism. If you’re not taking adequate amount of water then your weight loss are going to be slow. Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day . Most of your water intake should be within the morning right after you awaken. You’ll increase the water intake accordingly to your thirst level and season (summers).
3. Skipping or late breakfast – Biggest sin one can do is to skip the breakfast. Make sure you have wholesome and health breakfast every day. You ought to have your breakfast before 9:00am.
4. Awakening after sunrise – awakening after sunshine increases the Kapha Dosa and causes weight gain. Early to bed and early to rise is an age old knowledge that also holds well.
5. Taking Supplements – tons of supplements are proven to be bad for health. Consult your doctor/ Dietitian before choosing any.
Along with all of the above, your food intake plays a serious part in your health journey. Do consult a dietitian for professional guidance.
Read More: Weight Loss Program