Weight loss diet may be a big concern for several and is usually the primary priority in their fitness plan. Weight loss isn’t easy and it requires discipline, efforts and patience. It is often achieved by a healthy lifestyle which incorporates the proper diet also as regular physical activity. Most of the people have a misconception that a weight loss diet requires drastic diets like intermittent fasting, 10 week diet, keto diet or health supplements like medicines or pills. However, this is often wrong. One requires a diet with the proper proportions of all food groups. More often than not, the food that person is familiar with eating since birth is that the best diet to reduce rather than trying out different fancy foods.
Read More: Weight Loss Program
An Indian diet chart for weight loss in 7 days is extremely effective because Indian meals are very balanced as they include proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fibers in required proportion. There are some nutritious foods like grains, lentils, healthy fats, vegetables, dairy and fruits. Since there are variety of the way to cook Indian food, healthier options can always be found. Also, many of Indian traditional spices and herbs are extremely healthy like chillies, turmeric, garlic, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and basil leaves.
Read More: Weight Loss Diet Plan
An Indian diet chart for weight loss for female is particularly gaining momentum now like more women performing at both offices and houses need the proper amount of nutrition and a well-balanced diet.
Indian Weight Loss Diet Tips
While observing an Indian diet chart for weight loss for female, the subsequent tips could be useful
• Freshly prepared meals are the simplest choice always.
• Ensure to possess all the food groups in your diet plan.
• Breakfasts are to be hearty and wholesome. Options like paratha, idlis, dosa, uttapam, bread and eggs are good choices.
• Breakfast should be taken within thirty minutes of awakening .
• Lunch should be a medium affair with dal, sabzi, roti and curd or rice, rajma, chole etc.
• Dinner should be light like khichdi or dal chawal or curd rice.
• Dinner should be taken a minimum of two hours before bedtime.
• Apart from the most meals, there should be 2-3 mini meals also .
• These mini meals can contains fruits, nuts, salads, peanuts etc.
• Packages, processes, able to eat foods should be avoided.
• Water may be a vital element of a diet .
• One meal every week are often a cheat meal, however, ensure to not go overboard during this point.
• Avoid things sort of a zero carb diet or starvation to reduce.
List of Healthy Foods to incorporate in Your Weight Loss Diet Chart
• Fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, spinach, okra, cabbage, mushrooms, papaya, pomegranate, guava, apples, etc are the simplest source of vitamins and nutrients.
• Legumes like Mung beans, black-eyed peas, kidney beans, lentils, pulses and chickpeas are a crucial a part of the Indian diet.
• No cornmeal is complete without dairy products like curd, ghee, buttermilk and cheese.
• Indian meals get their protein fix from meat, tofu, legumes, dairy, nuts and seeds.
Healthy Snacks Options to reduce for Female
While most of the people feel that having 5-6 meals during a day may be a lot, your body actually finds it easier to consume the calories in 5-6 small meals as compared to three huge meals. Hence it’s always advisable to possess snacks as mini meals in between the larger meals of the day. Following are some healthy snack options which will be added to your Indian diet chart for weight loss for female:
• Fruits with buttermilk or tea
• Protein shake with nuts and seeds
• Veg sandwich or milk and apple.
• Walnuts and dates
• Vegetable/ fruit salads
• Fresh fruit smoothies or whey protein shakes
• Multigrain flour khakras
Indian homemade food provides one among the simplest weight loss diets. A healthy mixture of complex carbohydrates, fats and proteins with less oil or ghee is a superb choice. These foods provide nutrition also hamper into simple carbs and fats that always cause weight gain.
Visit: NutriFit India
List of Foods to be Avoided
Foods or beverages that are processed, high in calories or high in sugar, don’t form the simplest weight loss diet chart. Not only do they cause weight gain, they’re bad for your overall health and cause chronic diseases like diabetes, heart diseases and obesity. it’s highly advisable to attenuate the consumption of those foods or to avoid them altogether. Here is that the list of foods to avoid while you’re on Indian diet plan for weight loss.
• Highly sweetened beverages like soda, aerated drinks, sports drinks
• Sweeteners like sugar, honey, milk
• Foods which have high sugar like candy, ice cream, cakes, cookies, rice pudding, high sugar cereals etc.
• Foods which have high fats like french-fried potatoes , chips, fried foods etc.
• Trans fats like Vanaspati, margarine, processed foods
• Refined oils like vegetable oil , soyabean oil , grapeseed oil etc.
• Refined grains like light bread , white pasta
Occasional treats are fine but consuming these regularly can have debilitating effects on your weight loss also as your health.
One, you’re wont to Indian food and it’s always best to possess a diet that uses your staple items carefully . Two, the Indian diet in itself comprises of the many nutritious foods like whole grains, fresh vegetables, healthy fats, low fat dairy and fruits.
The Indian food also uses a spread of spices within the food that aren’t only nutritious but also medicinal. One such example is turmeric which helps in treating various illnesses like heartburn, diarrhoea, gas, bloating, stomach ache, etc. Similarly, cardamom also helps in treating such ailments. An Indian diet also has 70% of vegetables in it, which may be a vital a part of the diet. Fresh produce is extremely essential to stay the body healthy and revitalise the organs.
Another staple that helps make Indian food perfect for diets is yoghurt. Yoghurt, made up of fermented milk is crammed with calcium which prevents the body from gaining excessive fat and also keeps the alimentary canal healthy. It also prevents developing insulin resistance which may be a precursor to diabetes and heart diseases.
Apart from this, an Indian food diet also has foods which are less fattening within the staple diet like salads, curries, dals which comprise of vegetables and pulses. Unlike western cuisines, Indian cuisines don’t have a high proportion of cream and cheese. Most western diets comprise of bland foods like soups and salads but Indian foods are rich in flavour and spices and hence small portions of it satiate the hunger. Indian foods even have a spread of flavours and meals which can assist you from not becoming bored of dietary food.