- Amla murabba (washed) 1 early morning daily
- Chyavanprash (1/2tsp) with milk (1/2 cup ) at night
- Dry fruits: cashews, raisins, pistachios, almonds.
- Tab.Liv 52 1BD ½ an hr. before lunch and dinner.
- Drakshasava 2 tsp with equal quantity of water after lunch and dinner
- Ashwagandha (1tsp)+shatavari (1tsp) with 1 cup of milk
- Vegetables: cabbage, cauliflower, bell pepper, carrot, Brocolli, spring onion, garlic, Beans. beetroot, lettuce pumpkin, radishes, lauki, ghiya, tori, tinda, asparagus, potato, yam, lotus stem, turnip, peas.
- Can have dals like Mung dal, masoor dal, arhar dal, lentils, all cooked well
- Spices will include Ajwain, dried ginger, asafetida (hing) in small quantities, turmeric, cumin, clove, cardamom, coriander, fennel, black pepper, basil, cinnamon, mint
- Nutrilite Butter, peanuts, grapes, lemon, plum, strawberries, watermelon, mango, apple, pears, peaches, muskmelon, orange, mausmi, dates, pineapple.
- Recommended oil -olive oil
- Walnuts, almonds, figs, raisins, sesame seed
- Water intake –10-12 glasses every day
- Use olive oil dressing in salads
- Aerated drinks, diet-products, diet Pepsi, diet cokes.
- Refined cereals like maida, sooji,
- Packet soups (except clear vegetable soup)
- Fried foods, french fries, pizza, pastry, MSG
- Dairy products like curd/butter/cream
- Processed foods
- Avoid excess of raw salads